Udwarthanam is one of the most sought after Ayurvedic treatments for weight loss. It is a special deep tissue massage using herbal powders.
In this procedure, the body may be coated with herbal oils and then herbal powders called Choornams are rubbed forcibly on the body in the upwarddirection.
Udwarthanam is performed by an Ayurvedic practitioner. The massage techniques are performed in seven postures by applying suitable pressure so as to break down the fat
under the skin. The herbal powder is applied and the massage is done for about 15-45 minutes. This is concluded by complete rest for half an hour followed by steam and bath.
By generating heat through massage, this treatment melts the excess fat that is accumulated in the body. It improves the blood circulation, rejuvenates the body and improves skin texture. Certain skin diseases can be treated with Udwarthanam.
Benefits of Udwarthanam Weight Loss Therapy
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Reduces obesity.
- Helps the body to rejuvenate.
- Reduces the excess fat accumulated in subcutaneous tissues
- Softens and gives a bright glow to the skin, exfoliates dead skin cells
- Detoxification, cleansing, skin toning.
- Removes bad odor
- Strengthened and muscles tone up
- Improves blood circulation conditions.
- Reduces blood cholesterol
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT- ENQUIRE NOW!